Ghastly Outdated Party - NYTimes.com: ". . . After a speech in Dallas on Thursday, Jeb Bush also recoiled: “I used to be a conservative, and I watch these debates and I’m wondering, I don’t think I’ve changed, but it’s a little troubling sometimes when people are appealing to people’s fears and emotion rather than trying to get them to look over the horizon for a broader perspective.” Alan Simpson, the former Republican senator from Wyoming, recently called Santorum “rigid and homophobic.” Arlen Specter, who quit the Republicans to become a Democrat three years ago before Pennsylvania voters sent him home from the Senate, told MSNBC: “Where you have Senator Santorum’s views, so far to the right, with his attitude on women in the workplace and gays and the bestiality comments and birth control, I do not think it is realistic for Rick Santorum to represent America.” That from the man who accused Anita Hill of perjury. Republicans have a growing panic at the thought of going down the drain with a loser, missing their chance at capturing the Senate and giving back all those House seats won in 2010. . . . "
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- How to Remove Your Google and YouTube Search Histo...
- Romney Rolls - "Super Tuesday" Next Week
- To Die like a Doctor: a Graceful Death
- GOP: a Cup of Crazy
- Ed Koch: 'Santorum is nuts'
- Federal money driving up the cost of college for s...
- The Greek Sustainability Report and Reaction & Ana...
- Eurozone: dead end zone?
- Ann Coulter takes Republicans to the woodshed
- Romney's right: Spending cuts, without pro-growth ...
- For Republicans, it's "self-destruct" time
- Greece: a return to the drachma?
- Germany's plan for Greece to leave the euro
- Why even corporate loopholes have to go
- 2012: The election is over - Obama won!
- Vote for Santorum and elect Obama!
- Greek Drama
- Greece: the euro has always been a flawed currency
- Living in an Age of Digital Espionage
- Greece faces death by a thousand cuts
- Privacy: Something Lost, Nothing Gained?
- Greek lawmakers approve austerity bill as Athens b...
- Iowa’s joke on all of us
- Obama's biggest vulnerability is not Obamacare
- Greek Default is not End of the World
- Obama’s greatest vulnerability as a leader
- Romney and Tax Policy: hardly bold enough
- Romney needs to get serious and credible
- Punk Economics: Lesson 1 [video]
- "That’s what people elected you to do"
- Caveat Romney: Obama Campaign on Lookout
- Romney Country
- Nevada: different state, same issues, same winner
- More on the Obama "Fudge" Jobs Report
- The "Obama Fudge Jobs Report"
- January jobs report--"Washington Fudge"
- Why the Early U.S. Didn't Go the Way of the Eurozone
- Eurozone: Reality Check
- Florida picks a winner: Mitt Romney
- ▼ February (39)