Poor old GOP, apparently determined to "crash and burn"--Santorum's lead growing even while a majority of Republicans know he has no chance of beating Barack Obama!--
Poll: Rick Santorum opens 10-point lead - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com:
"Rick Santorum’s national lead over Mitt Romney has ballooned 10 percentage points, even as Romney maintained his reputation as the most likely Republican candidate to beat President Barack Obama, two new surveys show. . . . in a USA Today/Gallup poll conducted Feb. 16-19, Romney remained ahead among both Democrats and Republicans as the one seen as most electable in November. Asked who was more likely to beat President Barack Obama, Romney was chosen over Santorum, 54 percent to 29 percent, among all national adults. Republicans and Republican leaners gave Romney slightly higher results, 58 percent to Santorum’s 32 percent. . . ." Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0212/73102.html#ixzz1n1eVQCJz
At this rate, not only will President Obama cruise easily into a second term, but it looks like the Democrats will re-take both houses of Congress!
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- How to Remove Your Google and YouTube Search Histo...
- Romney Rolls - "Super Tuesday" Next Week
- To Die like a Doctor: a Graceful Death
- GOP: a Cup of Crazy
- Ed Koch: 'Santorum is nuts'
- Federal money driving up the cost of college for s...
- The Greek Sustainability Report and Reaction & Ana...
- Eurozone: dead end zone?
- Ann Coulter takes Republicans to the woodshed
- Romney's right: Spending cuts, without pro-growth ...
- For Republicans, it's "self-destruct" time
- Greece: a return to the drachma?
- Germany's plan for Greece to leave the euro
- Why even corporate loopholes have to go
- 2012: The election is over - Obama won!
- Vote for Santorum and elect Obama!
- Greek Drama
- Greece: the euro has always been a flawed currency
- Living in an Age of Digital Espionage
- Greece faces death by a thousand cuts
- Privacy: Something Lost, Nothing Gained?
- Greek lawmakers approve austerity bill as Athens b...
- Iowa’s joke on all of us
- Obama's biggest vulnerability is not Obamacare
- Greek Default is not End of the World
- Obama’s greatest vulnerability as a leader
- Romney and Tax Policy: hardly bold enough
- Romney needs to get serious and credible
- Punk Economics: Lesson 1 [video]
- "That’s what people elected you to do"
- Caveat Romney: Obama Campaign on Lookout
- Romney Country
- Nevada: different state, same issues, same winner
- More on the Obama "Fudge" Jobs Report
- The "Obama Fudge Jobs Report"
- January jobs report--"Washington Fudge"
- Why the Early U.S. Didn't Go the Way of the Eurozone
- Eurozone: Reality Check
- Florida picks a winner: Mitt Romney
- ▼ February (39)