Petraeus' testimony leads one to the conclusion that the Obama administration took the intel info from the CIA and decided to "edit out" that Benghazi was a "terrorist attack" not a "spontaneous" protest out of control. Can Susan Rice tell us who gave her the talking points she used to state multiple times on national TV, that the ONLY intelligence she had was that Benghazi was a spontaneous protest over an obscure YouTube video? How about Obama? He appears to be clueless and left out of the loop-- Attorney General Holder doesn't tell Obama that his own CIA head is under investigation; Obama isn't getting the same intel Petraeus is sending to the White House. WTF! It appears Obama has told everyone in his administration to keep him in the dark so he can always use "denial" as a cover--"I wasn't told." Real leadership? We may be in for 4 really bad years if this is the way the Obama administration is going to operate.
Intel officials unable to say who changed CIA talking points on Libya, lawmaker says | Fox News: "Petraeus' testimony both challenges the Obama administration's repeated claims that the attack was a "spontaneous" protest over an anti-Islam video, and according to King conflicts with his own briefing to lawmakers on Sept. 14. . . . "His testimony today was that from the start, he had told us that this was a terrorist attack," King said"
OK, so who in the Obama administration decided to edit the "truth"?
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- Chicago Police Guilty of Covering Up Bartender Bea...
- Disruptive Innovations Could Cure Health Care
- From Windows 8 to Windows 7: why downgrade
- FTC does not have a case against Google
- Obama's speech on Election Night: One Sentence of ...
- Fiscal Cliff: The Solution is Obvious
- Autonomous Policing is the Future
- Palestine: One state, two states or even three sta...
- Obama's hometown Chicago
- "Dumbing Down" the "Intelligence"
- All In: General Petraeus, Broadwell and the book
- Why my iPad can't replace my laptop
- Obama and Rice wrong about Benghazi -- it was a te...
- After Benghazi, Muslims attack free speech
- Who in the Obama administration decided to edit th...
- Belize: more on McAfee
- Murder in the Tropics
- Google and anti-trust: a debate over Internet sear...
- Tablet talk: Microsoft Surface worth buying?
- Ron Paul: We're Broke and Already Over Fiscal Clif...
- All In: The Education of General Petraeus and Paul...
- Is France a "Luddite" nation?
- TSA iPad theft problem
- Fiscal Cliff? Obama is on the right track
- Obama's agenda of revenge?
- Post election analysis: Romney campaign made funda...
- Obama's re-election speech: a re-write of history ...
- Election over--time to get down to business--the t...
- Election 2012 - Not much of a choice
- Forget the mainstream media pro-Obama hype and spi...
- Obama's Unemployment Problem
- Still an Economy Election
- Who Has A Plan for Economic Recovery?
- Windows 8 does not make sense on business desktops...
- How the Democrats Lost This Election
- ▼ November (35)