Obama's agenda of revenge?--if so, it's a bad omen:
Spite and revenge is the new hope and change - The Week: "Obama's "revenge" remarks are at least as revealing about this campaign, and of Obama's approach to both this election and to public policy, as were Romney's 47 percent statements. The president, in both his campaign and his administration, has gone fully populist, attempting to divide the country along class lines as a distraction from his record in his term in office. In fact, the best description of Obama's politics since September 2011 is "the politics of revenge.""
How does Obama expect to govern, much less deal with the fiscal cliff, if his agenda is revenge?
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- Chicago Police Guilty of Covering Up Bartender Bea...
- Disruptive Innovations Could Cure Health Care
- From Windows 8 to Windows 7: why downgrade
- FTC does not have a case against Google
- Obama's speech on Election Night: One Sentence of ...
- Fiscal Cliff: The Solution is Obvious
- Autonomous Policing is the Future
- Palestine: One state, two states or even three sta...
- Obama's hometown Chicago
- "Dumbing Down" the "Intelligence"
- All In: General Petraeus, Broadwell and the book
- Why my iPad can't replace my laptop
- Obama and Rice wrong about Benghazi -- it was a te...
- After Benghazi, Muslims attack free speech
- Who in the Obama administration decided to edit th...
- Belize: more on McAfee
- Murder in the Tropics
- Google and anti-trust: a debate over Internet search
- Tablet talk: Microsoft Surface worth buying?
- Ron Paul: We're Broke and Already Over Fiscal Clif...
- All In: The Education of General Petraeus and Paul...
- Is France a "Luddite" nation?
- TSA iPad theft problem
- Fiscal Cliff? Obama is on the right track
- Obama's agenda of revenge?
- Post election analysis: Romney campaign made funda...
- Obama's re-election speech: a re-write of history ...
- Election over--time to get down to business--the t...
- Election 2012 - Not much of a choice
- Forget the mainstream media pro-Obama hype and spi...
- Obama's Unemployment Problem
- Still an Economy Election
- Who Has A Plan for Economic Recovery?
- Windows 8 does not make sense on business desktops
- How the Democrats Lost This Election
- ▼ November (35)