Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Ron Paul: We're Broke and Already Over Fiscal Cliff (video)
Nov. 8 (Bloomberg) -- U.S. Representative Ron Paul, a Texas Republican, talks about U.S. fiscal policy, and the prospects of political compromise on the nation’s budget defict. Paul speaks to Betty Liu on Bloomberg Television's "In the Loop." (Source: Bloomberg)
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- Chicago Police Guilty of Covering Up Bartender Bea...
- Disruptive Innovations Could Cure Health Care
- From Windows 8 to Windows 7: why downgrade
- FTC does not have a case against Google
- Obama's speech on Election Night: One Sentence of ...
- Fiscal Cliff: The Solution is Obvious
- Autonomous Policing is the Future
- Palestine: One state, two states or even three sta...
- Obama's hometown Chicago
- "Dumbing Down" the "Intelligence"
- All In: General Petraeus, Broadwell and the book
- Why my iPad can't replace my laptop
- Obama and Rice wrong about Benghazi -- it was a te...
- After Benghazi, Muslims attack free speech
- Who in the Obama administration decided to edit th...
- Belize: more on McAfee
- Murder in the Tropics
- Google and anti-trust: a debate over Internet search
- Tablet talk: Microsoft Surface worth buying?
- Ron Paul: We're Broke and Already Over Fiscal Clif...
- All In: The Education of General Petraeus and Paul...
- Is France a "Luddite" nation?
- TSA iPad theft problem
- Fiscal Cliff? Obama is on the right track
- Obama's agenda of revenge?
- Post election analysis: Romney campaign made funda...
- Obama's re-election speech: a re-write of history ...
- Election over--time to get down to business--the t...
- Election 2012 - Not much of a choice
- Forget the mainstream media pro-Obama hype and spi...
- Obama's Unemployment Problem
- Still an Economy Election
- Who Has A Plan for Economic Recovery?
- Windows 8 does not make sense on business desktops
- How the Democrats Lost This Election
- ▼ November (35)