Declaration of Internet Freedom: "DECLARATION We stand for a free and open Internet. We support transparent and participatory processes for making Internet policy and the establishment of five basic principles: Expression: Don't censor the Internet. Access: Promote universal access to fast and affordable networks. Openness: Keep the Internet an open network where everyone is free to connect, communicate, write, read, watch, speak, listen, learn, create and innovate. Innovation: Protect the freedom to innovate and create without permission. Don’t block new technologies, and don’t punish innovators for their users' actions. Privacy: Protect privacy and defend everyone’s ability to control how their data and devices are used."
Go here to sign the Declaration.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Declaration of Internet Freedom
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- America Not the Greatest Country Any Longer? (video)
- Google Moves Motorola Mobility to Chicago
- Election 2012 -- all bets are off
- Barney Frank vs. Maria Bartiromo on CNBC, July 26th
- Copyright Trolls and Counter-suits
- Meet the Internet Association
- SkyDrive account suspensions
- Penn State: what's next?
- Marissa and Yahoo--it was meant to be
- Big-time College Sports--a sick culture
- IMF predicts slower economic growth for world (video)
- The "creative pause"
- London -- World Class City (video)
- London - Economist Special Report
- Yahoo Appoints Marissa Mayer CEO
- Obama: 'If you’ve got a business -- you didn’t bui...
- Designing 007: Fifty Years of Bond Style
- Obama Running A Very Ugly Campaign
- Japan - the 'Mother of All Bubbles'
- Anti-foreclosure Laws and Unintended Consequences
- BlackBerry’s Latest Delay Could Lead to Lawsuits
- A Tale of Three Nations: Ireland, Estonia, Iceland
- UN Law of the Sea Treaty - a "must do"
- Don't tell Ireland and Greece, but Iceland is doin...
- The economy? Slippin' and Slidin'
- Apple Gets Sued Again in China
- Google has always been a "hardware maker"
- Declaration of Internet Freedom
- BIS Annual Report 2011/2012 -- a "must read"
- Paul Krugman's Follies?
- China: Garbage In; Garbage Out
- I have something he will never have
- ▼ July (32)