Huh?--I know the mainstream media is far-left liberal and in Obama's back pocket--but a private meeting? Why private? What are they afraid of, and why can't the public just know the truth? Was the meeting to plot strategy on how to "spin" the Obama administration's "story" on Benghazi?
White House Meets Privately with Press to Discuss Benghazi: "Politico reports:
The off-the-record session was announced to reporters in the wake of an ABC News report showing that White House and State Dept. officials were involved in revising the now-discredited CIA talking points about the attack on Benghazi." read more at the link above
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Sex doesn't sell
- UK tax debate and Google
- How much do Fannie and Freddie still owe US? Every...
- Listen to Chen Guangcheng, blind Chinese activist
- Why Microsoft should ditch Windows Phone and go An...
- The Internet's Darkening Digital Future
- A Global Liquidity Trap
- "The world in the next five years is NOT going 100...
- Mark Sanford on his Comeback (Video)
- Senators, the problem is Washington, not Apple
- Windows 8 - WTF do we do?
- Microsoft, Windows 8, Learning Curves, Live Tiles,...
- Memo to Obama: this is YOUR government, YOUR admin...
- How Not to Get Anyone's Attention
- Apple Missing Out as Global Carriers Balk
- Benghazi Truths and Disgusting Democrats
- President Obama joked in 2009 he could use the IRS...
- White House Meets Privately with Press to Discuss ...
- Obama’s claim he called Benghazi an ‘act of terror...
- In Washington--business as usual
- Benghazi E-Mails Show Obama Administration Came Up...
- Obama administration used IRS to target conservati...
- Hillary Clinton Disqualified by Benghazi
- Is This Why The Obama Administration Lied About Be...
- Wireless Accessory Makers Think Beyond Apple
- End of Megaupload Case?
- Self-radicalized - the new face of terrorists?
- Lindsey Graham: 'Dam is about to break' on Benghazi
- Senator Ted Cruz Speaks in Opposition to the Inter...
- Internet sales tax bill is unfair and a job killer
- When Facebook Bought Instagram
- Obamacare Cost Explosion Begins to Hit
- Benghazi - Obama and Clinton lied
- Flying the idiotic US Government Skies
- ObamacareFail - Health Law Provision for Small Bus...
- BlackBerry CEO thinks BlackBerry will dominate App...
- ▼ May (36)
- ► 2012 (423)