Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Lindsey Graham: 'Dam is about to break' on Benghazi
Susan Rice went on the Sunday talk circuit to assure Americans that the attack was not orchestrated by terrorists.
Lindsey Graham: 'Dam is about to break' on Benghazi - Washington Times: "“I think the dam is about to break and you are going to find a system failure before, during and after,” Mr. Graham said. “You are going to find political manipulation seven weeks before an election. You are going to find people asleep at the switch when it comes to the State Department, including Hillary Clinton.” The Washington Times reported Monday that Gregory N. Hicks, who became the chief of the U.S. mission when Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens was killed in the attack, told House investigators on Libya that more could have been one to defend Mr. Stevens and the three others who died in the attack." Mr. Hicks is scheduled to testify before the House Oversight Committee Wednesday on Capitol Hill."
John Bolton: Benghazi could bring down Obama administration - Washington Times: "Mr. Bolton is now a senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. His comments came as Congress is readying to hear testimony from several witnesses about the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that killed four, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens. Witness Greg Hicks already has stated publicly that the (Obama) administration was aware that the attack was terrorist in nature, and not related to protests of a YouTube film about Muslims, as originally stated."
Bottom line question: Why did the Obama administration lie? Surely it wasn't just because they didn't want to look "weak" seven weeks before the election? That would imply that Obama put his own self-interests, his own political ambitions, and politics, before the national interests--in other words, he is unfit for the office he now holds. I hope there is a better answer forthcoming.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Sex doesn't sell
- UK tax debate and Google
- How much do Fannie and Freddie still owe US? Every...
- Listen to Chen Guangcheng, blind Chinese activist
- Why Microsoft should ditch Windows Phone and go An...
- The Internet's Darkening Digital Future
- A Global Liquidity Trap
- "The world in the next five years is NOT going 100...
- Mark Sanford on his Comeback (Video)
- Senators, the problem is Washington, not Apple
- Windows 8 - WTF do we do?
- Microsoft, Windows 8, Learning Curves, Live Tiles,...
- Memo to Obama: this is YOUR government, YOUR admin...
- How Not to Get Anyone's Attention
- Apple Missing Out as Global Carriers Balk
- Benghazi Truths and Disgusting Democrats
- President Obama joked in 2009 he could use the IRS...
- White House Meets Privately with Press to Discuss ...
- Obama’s claim he called Benghazi an ‘act of terror...
- In Washington--business as usual
- Benghazi E-Mails Show Obama Administration Came Up...
- Obama administration used IRS to target conservati...
- Hillary Clinton Disqualified by Benghazi
- Is This Why The Obama Administration Lied About Be...
- Wireless Accessory Makers Think Beyond Apple
- End of Megaupload Case?
- Self-radicalized - the new face of terrorists?
- Lindsey Graham: 'Dam is about to break' on Benghazi
- Senator Ted Cruz Speaks in Opposition to the Inter...
- Internet sales tax bill is unfair and a job killer
- When Facebook Bought Instagram
- Obamacare Cost Explosion Begins to Hit
- Benghazi - Obama and Clinton lied
- Flying the idiotic US Government Skies
- ObamacareFail - Health Law Provision for Small Bus...
- BlackBerry CEO thinks BlackBerry will dominate App...
- ▼ May (36)
- ► 2012 (423)