Review & Outlook: Flying the Government Skies - WSJ.com: "The FAA still uses ground radar and voice-based communications that were the best technology the 1950s had to offer. Many planes are now equipped with advanced avionics that enable more direct and precise flight paths, but they aren't allowed to fly these faster, safer routes because the FAA can't track their navigation methods."
The idiots in charge of the FAA in Washington should be thrown out! They are less than inept and incompetent. 1950s technology is the best the FAA can do in 2013???
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Sex doesn't sell
- UK tax debate and Google
- How much do Fannie and Freddie still owe US? Every...
- Listen to Chen Guangcheng, blind Chinese activist
- Why Microsoft should ditch Windows Phone and go An...
- The Internet's Darkening Digital Future
- A Global Liquidity Trap
- "The world in the next five years is NOT going 100...
- Mark Sanford on his Comeback (Video)
- Senators, the problem is Washington, not Apple
- Windows 8 - WTF do we do?
- Microsoft, Windows 8, Learning Curves, Live Tiles,...
- Memo to Obama: this is YOUR government, YOUR admin...
- How Not to Get Anyone's Attention
- Apple Missing Out as Global Carriers Balk
- Benghazi Truths and Disgusting Democrats
- President Obama joked in 2009 he could use the IRS...
- White House Meets Privately with Press to Discuss ...
- Obama’s claim he called Benghazi an ‘act of terror...
- In Washington--business as usual
- Benghazi E-Mails Show Obama Administration Came Up...
- Obama administration used IRS to target conservati...
- Hillary Clinton Disqualified by Benghazi
- Is This Why The Obama Administration Lied About Be...
- Wireless Accessory Makers Think Beyond Apple
- End of Megaupload Case?
- Self-radicalized - the new face of terrorists?
- Lindsey Graham: 'Dam is about to break' on Benghaz...
- Senator Ted Cruz Speaks in Opposition to the Inter...
- Internet sales tax bill is unfair and a job killer...
- When Facebook Bought Instagram
- Obamacare Cost Explosion Begins to Hit
- Benghazi - Obama and Clinton lied
- Flying the idiotic US Government Skies
- ObamacareFail - Health Law Provision for Small Bus...
- BlackBerry CEO thinks BlackBerry will dominate App...
- ▼ May (36)
- ► 2012 (423)