The "spectacle" of the Republican primary and caucus season continues:
Raucous GOP caucus in St. Peters is shut down: "Crowds and chaos rattled Missouri’s GOP caucuses on Saturday, threatening to put further scrutiny on a process that was already a national anomaly.
In St. Charles County, which was to have been the biggest single prize of the day, the caucus was shut down before delegates were chosen after a boisterous crowd objected to how the meeting was being run, including an attempted ban on videotaping. Two supporters of presidential hopeful Ron Paul were arrested.
At other caucuses, participants gathered outdoors as the appointed locations turned out to be too small to accommodate crowds or waited for hours as organizers worked through procedural questions. . . ."
Honestly, why would anyone vote Republican this year for President after seeing how the Republicans run their primaries and caucuses, e.g., Missouri, and Iowa--8 precincts still missing! The issues facing the country are too important to leave it to a party that has regressed into a bunch of wingnuts and yahoos.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- Tax reform--it is not going to go away
- Ford Motor Company: The Future is Now
- Why Most Tech Start-ups Don't Succeed
- Penal-Industrial Complex: Crony Capitalism At Its ...
- Those who know you best: Specter on Santorum
- Santorum "loses it" in Wisconsin, uses profanity [...
- Android Wins Windows Phone Challenge, But Microsof...
- The Real Leadership Lessons of Steve Jobs
- Android: 'Key Lime Pie' comes after 'Jelly Bean'
- Why people aren't in the stock market
- Reality Check: Eurocrisis Is Far From Over
- Goldman Sachs and a fiduciary standard
- GOP Race: Land of Lincoln delivers for Romney
- Santorum endorses Romney! [VIDEO]
- Puerto Rico: Señor Romney Sí! Señor Santorum No!
- Wingnuts, yahoos, and the GOP: Missouri Chaos
- Start thinking about 5G wireless [video]
- Ann Coulter on Sarah Palin, con men and charlatans...
- Bill Gross on Bloomberg--worth listening to
- America’s Future [video]
- Eurozone: Running Out of Options
- Three Things About the New iPad [video]
- Who's in charge of the Republican primary process?...
- In Greece Nothing Succeeds Like Failure
- Why President Obama will not win Florida in Novemb...
- Eric Schmidt's keynote at Mobile World Congress 20...
- Some words of advice for Mitt Romney
- Election2012: Rhetoric vs. Reason
- Rush Limbaugh and the Attention Economy
- Go Bo Go! - Pet Lovers for Obama
- Rick Santorum: Candidate of, and for, the Ignorant...
- What ecosystem are you buying into?
- ECB: fixing the problem or delaying the day of rec...
- ▼ March (34)