Friday, March 16, 2012
Ann Coulter on Sarah Palin, con men and charlatans [video]
Ann Coulter | Sarah Palin | Brokered Convention | The Daily Caller: " . . . Coulter said that might be a weakness in the Republican Party as a whole — that certain individuals become celebrities and are allowed to profit off that status and yet still interfere in GOP politics, which Democrats have been able to avoid. “And just a more corporate problem is I think our party and particularly our movement, the conservative movement, does have more of a problem with con men and charlatans than the Democratic Party,” she said. “I mean, the incentives seem to be set up to allow people — as long as you have a band of a few million fanatical followers, you can make money. The Democrats have managed to figure out how not to do that.”. . . ."
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- Tax reform--it is not going to go away
- Ford Motor Company: The Future is Now
- Why Most Tech Start-ups Don't Succeed
- Penal-Industrial Complex: Crony Capitalism At Its ...
- Those who know you best: Specter on Santorum
- Santorum "loses it" in Wisconsin, uses profanity [...
- Android Wins Windows Phone Challenge, But Microsof...
- The Real Leadership Lessons of Steve Jobs
- Android: 'Key Lime Pie' comes after 'Jelly Bean'
- Why people aren't in the stock market
- Reality Check: Eurocrisis Is Far From Over
- Goldman Sachs and a fiduciary standard
- GOP Race: Land of Lincoln delivers for Romney
- Santorum endorses Romney! [VIDEO]
- Puerto Rico: Señor Romney Sí! Señor Santorum No!
- Wingnuts, yahoos, and the GOP: Missouri Chaos
- Start thinking about 5G wireless [video]
- Ann Coulter on Sarah Palin, con men and charlatans...
- Bill Gross on Bloomberg--worth listening to
- America’s Future [video]
- Eurozone: Running Out of Options
- Three Things About the New iPad [video]
- Who's in charge of the Republican primary process?
- In Greece Nothing Succeeds Like Failure
- Why President Obama will not win Florida in November
- Eric Schmidt's keynote at Mobile World Congress 20...
- Some words of advice for Mitt Romney
- Election2012: Rhetoric vs. Reason
- Rush Limbaugh and the Attention Economy
- Go Bo Go! - Pet Lovers for Obama
- Rick Santorum: Candidate of, and for, the Ignorant
- What ecosystem are you buying into?
- ECB: fixing the problem or delaying the day of rec...
- ▼ March (34)