S&P ratings warning to top euro nations - FT.com: "Standard and Poor’s has warned Germany and the five other triple A members of the eurozone that they risk having their top-notch ratings downgraded as a result of deepening economic and political turmoil in the single currency bloc.
The US ratings agency is poised to announce later on Monday that it is putting Germany, France, the Netherlands, Austria, Finland, and Luxembourg on “creditwatch negative”, meaning there is a one-in-two chance of a downgrade within 90 days."
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- 'Dinner for One' featuring Sarkozy and Merkel [VIDEO]
- Five 2012 Economic Predictions
- Predictions 2012: Technology
- Predictions: 2012 Presidential Race
- Merry Christmas to All from under the Palm
- Resources for the 2012 U.S. Election
- The higher education bubble is about to burst
- Why the UK is a better bet than France
- Can somebody put Newt Gingrich back on his chain?
- Sarkozy's euroenvy is isolating France
- Response to Petition on the Abolishment of the Tra...
- Romney leads in Iowa - Interview [VIDEO]
- All You Need to Know about the Eurosummit
- The Germans and French just did something Very Stupid
- The Race for President
- Oops!--RIM dumps BBX name
- Europe’s disastrous summit--I'm with Felix
- Ron Paul ad on Newt Gingrich (video)
- Remaking the euro zone in Germany’s likeness
- Intelligent People talking about the Economy repla...
- Gingrich - more "baggage" surfaces
- S&P Creditwatch Negative: Germany, France
- Re: ICANN - somebody in Washington is listening
- The Problem with the new Newt Gingrich
- Intelligent People talking about the Economy
- ▼ December (25)