1. Eurozone: It's going to get worse, a lot worse, before it gets better;
2. Mideast troubles (together with the continuing crisis in the Eurozone) will keep markets "fearful."
3. BRICs: The Party's Over;
4. USA: don't expect a rebound in the economy in 2012, but as PIMCO says, the USA has one of the least "dirty" shirts and will be able to withstand the shocks coming from the Eurozone; the election of Romney in November will set the stage for a real turnaround beginning in 2013;
5. 2012 Safe havens: UK, USA, Canada, Australia. Cash (and the equivalent) is King.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- 'Dinner for One' featuring Sarkozy and Merkel [VIDEO]
- Five 2012 Economic Predictions
- Predictions 2012: Technology
- Predictions: 2012 Presidential Race
- Merry Christmas to All from under the Palm
- Resources for the 2012 U.S. Election
- The higher education bubble is about to burst
- Why the UK is a better bet than France
- Can somebody put Newt Gingrich back on his chain?
- Sarkozy's euroenvy is isolating France
- Response to Petition on the Abolishment of the Tra...
- Romney leads in Iowa - Interview [VIDEO]
- All You Need to Know about the Eurosummit
- The Germans and French just did something Very Stupid
- The Race for President
- Oops!--RIM dumps BBX name
- Europe’s disastrous summit--I'm with Felix
- Ron Paul ad on Newt Gingrich (video)
- Remaking the euro zone in Germany’s likeness
- Intelligent People talking about the Economy repla...
- Gingrich - more "baggage" surfaces
- S&P Creditwatch Negative: Germany, France
- Re: ICANN - somebody in Washington is listening
- The Problem with the new Newt Gingrich
- Intelligent People talking about the Economy
- ▼ December (25)