Newt Gingrich is still off his chain--
Gingrich: Send U.S. Marshals to arrest uncooperative judges - Election 2012 - The Washington Post: "Gingrich: Send U.S. Marshals to arrest uncooperative judges
By Matt DeLong
Former House speaker Newt Gingrich showed no sign Sunday of letting up on his assault on “activist” federal judges. During an appearance on CBS’s “Face the Nation,” Gingrich suggested the president could send federal law enforcement authorities to arrest judges who make controversial rulings in order to compel them to justify their decisions before congressional hearings. . . ."
Can somebody, anybody, put Newt Gingrich back on his chain?
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
Monday, December 19, 2011
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- 'Dinner for One' featuring Sarkozy and Merkel [VID...
- Five 2012 Economic Predictions
- Predictions 2012: Technology
- Predictions: 2012 Presidential Race
- Merry Christmas to All from under the Palm
- Resources for the 2012 U.S. Election
- The higher education bubble is about to burst
- Why the UK is a better bet than France
- Can somebody put Newt Gingrich back on his chain?
- Sarkozy's euroenvy is isolating France
- Response to Petition on the Abolishment of the Tra...
- Romney leads in Iowa - Interview [VIDEO]
- All You Need to Know about the Eurosummit
- The Germans and French just did something Very Stu...
- The Race for President
- Oops!--RIM dumps BBX name
- Europe’s disastrous summit--I'm with Felix
- Ron Paul ad on Newt Gingrich (video)
- Remaking the euro zone in Germany’s likeness
- Intelligent People talking about the Economy repla...
- Gingrich - more "baggage" surfaces
- S&P Creditwatch Negative: Germany, France
- Re: ICANN - somebody in Washington is listening
- The Problem with the new Newt Gingrich
- Intelligent People talking about the Economy
- ▼ December (25)