First some low-level contract worker walks off with all of the NSA's top secret classified documents. Now the US Navy Vice Admiral who is the Navy's top intelligence officer, and the US Navy’s director of intelligence operations, were both placed on leave Friday, November 8, and their access to classified material was suspended, the Navy said in a statement. "Both admirals are being investigated for their ties to a Singapore-based defense contractor, Glenn Defense Marine Asia, whose chief executive was arrested in September on charges that he bribed other Navy officers into giving him classified or privileged information in exchange for prostitutes and cash." Two admirals face probe in Navy bribery scheme - The Washington Post.
You have to hand it to the US government and the Commander in Chief, when it comes to security and intelligence, they really run a tight ship! And these are the clowns and idiots who are keeping us safe? LOL! Intelligence, Security, Prostitutes, Cash -- see a disconnect here? This reminds one of the US Secret Service whose whoring around finally caught up with them in Colombia.
And if you wonder why neither China nor Russia showed any interest in obtaining Snowden's documents, it's most likely both China and Russia already had everything Snowden had, long before he ever downloaded anything onto a thumbdrive. Whether somebody inside the NSA gave it to them (for prostitutes and cash?) or they used a backdoor or credentials, I'll leave for others to investigate. But remember, this is the same national security and intelligence apparatus that couldn't stop the Boston bombers (even after being given advance warning by Russia) nor make a facial ID after the suspects were caught on security cameras! And the Great Leader is a guy who, through his now National Security Advisor, tried to tell us that Benghazi was the result of a YouTube video. God help us.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Quantitative Easing, Fed Pumping Up Wall Street, Q...
- Another Obamacare bombshell (video)
- Qualcomm CEO Says NSA Fallout Impacting Its Business
- This Is What a "rubber-stamp" "kangaroo" Secret Co...
- Obama, Broken Technology, Inept Leadership
- Malala Yousafzai (Video)
- Obama The Great Incompetent and His Inept Administ...
- Show me the money! Obama breaking records in his q...
- New York City elects Mayor "Hollande" - Get Out Wh...
- The Trial of Bo Xilai (video)
- Washington Disruption
- The Snowden Leaks, Changing the Rules of the Game
- Best Case, Worst Case, Scenarios For US In Syria
- Obama, A Victim of His Own Success
- Adrian Cardenas, Losing Yourself in the Game
- March Against the Mainstream Media November 16 (vi...
- Obama, Promises Made, Promises Broken
- Elizabeth Warren 2016
- US Navy joins NSA in US intelligence snafus
- US ethanol programs destroying the environment
- Obama promises to fix problem he created: millions...
- Obama's DOJ vs Levison's Lavabit
- The Inept President of the United States
- Twitter IPO
- NSA, Awash in Data, No Actionable Intelligence
- US Media Fabrication, Snowden Clemency Plea
- Asylum for Snowden, Telling the Truth is not a crime
- Fed Is Stuck In a QE Trap
- Cognitive Dissonance, US Media bias is pro-NSA
- NSA Congressional Oversight, Joke of the Year
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2012 (423)