What goes around, comes around -- (if you don't know about the Larry Summers-Winklevoss Twins connection go here) --
Former Obama aide Summers withdraws from Fed chair consideration | Reuters: "Word that the president was leaning toward nominating Summers over Fed Vice Chair Janet Yellen elicited an unprecedented amount of controversy for a potential nominee to run the U.S. central bank. Four Democratic senators on the Senate Banking Committee were expected to vote against him if nominated by the president. Summers said that the storm around his possible nomination pointed to a difficult confirmation process that could hurt the president's economic agenda and the institution, and decided to pull back. "I have reluctantly concluded that any possible confirmation process for me would be acrimonious and would not serve the interest of the Federal Reserve, the administration or, ultimately, the interests of the nation's ongoing economic recovery," Summers said in a letter to Obama."
And to just think what could have been. LOL.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Why Are Ted Cruz and Tea Party Republicans Trying ...
- Pathetic American Media
- Jeremy Scahill on Obama supporters and their hate ...
- Obama, Obamabots, Objects of Ridicule (video)
- Chicago Murder Capital, Obama Says Nothing
- Valuable public service, Leakers, Whistleblowers, ...
- Restricted Stock, Stock Options, Greed
- Journalists, Propagandists, Mainstream Media
- The New York Times, Naive or Corrupt Propagandists...
- The Big Divide, Harvard Business School
- Small Business Owners, Vacations, Obama
- NSA broke privacy rules thousands of times
- Al Jazeera America destined for failure
- Whistleblowers, Manning Sentence, Snowden, Lessons...
- Winklevoss Twins Revenge: Summers withdraws from F...
- US, Russia, solve the Syria problem, peacefully
- David Miranda was carrying password for secret fil...
- Reasons you don't want to live in China
- The Struggle for Growth, Not Just China
- Money for Nothing, Inside the Federal Reserve (vid...
- Obama wants the US to help Al Qaeda slaughter Syri...
- Bubbles, Financial Deregulation, Banks Gone Wild
- Syria, Obama's Humiliating Defeat
- Abby Martin Debunks Syria War Propagandists (video...
- Majority in US House Oppose Obama's Lunacy on Syri...
- Ted Cruz: US Is Not 'Al-Qaeda's Air Force'
- Larry Summers, the Fed, Continuity?
- Why Princeton and Every University Inc Should Pay ...
- FISA Court Knew the NSA Lied Repeatedly
- Obama, Syria, Nevermind
- Obama, Surveillance State, Crisis on the Left
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2012 (423)