At some point, the formal division between US government & US media should be abolished, just for the sake of honesty http://t.co/iupqMKPM9mTweet Follow @johnmpoole
— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) September 13, 2013
Monday, September 23, 2013
Journalists, Propagandists, Mainstream Media
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Why Are Ted Cruz and Tea Party Republicans Trying ...
- Pathetic American Media
- Jeremy Scahill on Obama supporters and their hate ...
- Obama, Obamabots, Objects of Ridicule (video)
- Chicago Murder Capital, Obama Says Nothing
- Valuable public service, Leakers, Whistleblowers, ...
- Restricted Stock, Stock Options, Greed
- Journalists, Propagandists, Mainstream Media
- The New York Times, Naive or Corrupt Propagandists...
- The Big Divide, Harvard Business School
- Small Business Owners, Vacations, Obama
- NSA broke privacy rules thousands of times
- Al Jazeera America destined for failure
- Whistleblowers, Manning Sentence, Snowden, Lessons...
- Winklevoss Twins Revenge: Summers withdraws from F...
- US, Russia, solve the Syria problem, peacefully
- David Miranda was carrying password for secret fil...
- Reasons you don't want to live in China
- The Struggle for Growth, Not Just China
- Money for Nothing, Inside the Federal Reserve (vid...
- Obama wants the US to help Al Qaeda slaughter Syri...
- Bubbles, Financial Deregulation, Banks Gone Wild
- Syria, Obama's Humiliating Defeat
- Abby Martin Debunks Syria War Propagandists (video...
- Majority in US House Oppose Obama's Lunacy on Syri...
- Ted Cruz: US Is Not 'Al-Qaeda's Air Force'
- Larry Summers, the Fed, Continuity?
- Why Princeton and Every University Inc Should Pay ...
- FISA Court Knew the NSA Lied Repeatedly
- Obama, Syria, Nevermind
- Obama, Surveillance State, Crisis on the Left
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2012 (423)