Al Jazeera America has adopted a formula for failure: Cable TV only (no live video stream, no live YouTube, no live embeddable video stream), tired old re-treads for on-air "talent" -- no wonder these fools over-paid Al Gore for his "worthless" Current TV -- a fool and his money soon part ways! Contrast this with the hip and cool RT America (with Abby Martin et al) which is available not only on Cable TV, as well as live video streaming on the internet, and as embedded channel on other websites, (it also has YouTube channel for replays).
Al Jazeera America launches, but will Americans watch? - CBS News: " . . . . The birth of Al Jazeera America was made by possible by its parent company's deal in January to buy Current TV, a cable channel previously belonging to Al Gore, for an estimated $500 million. The transaction was immediately controversial. As soon as the sale of Current TV became public, Time Warner Cable (TWC) announced it would drop the station. Cablevision quickly followed suit. Yet even without the two cable distributors carrying its content, Al Jazeera America will still be available in roughly 48 million cable-connected households in the U.S. . . ."
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Why Are Ted Cruz and Tea Party Republicans Trying ...
- Pathetic American Media
- Jeremy Scahill on Obama supporters and their hate ...
- Obama, Obamabots, Objects of Ridicule (video)
- Chicago Murder Capital, Obama Says Nothing
- Valuable public service, Leakers, Whistleblowers, ...
- Restricted Stock, Stock Options, Greed
- Journalists, Propagandists, Mainstream Media
- The New York Times, Naive or Corrupt Propagandists?
- The Big Divide, Harvard Business School
- Small Business Owners, Vacations, Obama
- NSA broke privacy rules thousands of times
- Al Jazeera America destined for failure
- Whistleblowers, Manning Sentence, Snowden, Lessons...
- Winklevoss Twins Revenge: Summers withdraws from F...
- US, Russia, solve the Syria problem, peacefully
- David Miranda was carrying password for secret files?
- Reasons you don't want to live in China
- The Struggle for Growth, Not Just China
- Money for Nothing, Inside the Federal Reserve (vid...
- Obama wants the US to help Al Qaeda slaughter Syri...
- Bubbles, Financial Deregulation, Banks Gone Wild
- Syria, Obama's Humiliating Defeat
- Abby Martin Debunks Syria War Propagandists (video)
- Majority in US House Oppose Obama's Lunacy on Syria
- Ted Cruz: US Is Not 'Al-Qaeda's Air Force'
- Larry Summers, the Fed, Continuity?
- Why Princeton and Every University Inc Should Pay ...
- FISA Court Knew the NSA Lied Repeatedly
- Obama, Syria, Nevermind
- Obama, Surveillance State, Crisis on the Left
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2012 (423)