Vitter: Harry Reid "an idiot" for Katrina comments - Political Eye - CBS News: "Sen. David Vitter, R-La, took to Twitter to slam Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., for comments he made comparing Hurricane Katrina victims to superstorm Sandy victims. "Sadly, Harry Reid has again revealed himself to be an idiot, this time gravely insulting Gulf Coast residents," Vitter wrote today. . . . Katrina killed over 1,800 people and caused $145 billion in damage; 120 died after Sandy hit and the storm caused an estimated $80 billion in damage."
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Vitter: Harry Reid "an idiot" for Katrina comments (video)
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- World is right to worry about US debt
- Police, Not Prisons, Cut Crime
- The History Trap
- This is why there is no tax reform
- £1bn Google London headquarters
- Obama still cleaning up the George W. Bush mess
- Another shooting victim in America's murder capital
- Lawmakers slam DOJ prosecution of Swartz as 'ridic...
- Lofgren to introduce bill amending hacking law in ...
- Davos and the broken Western state model
- Santa Clara County economy best performing
- Government's Biggest Tax Bite
- The Beginning of American Decline?
- Windows 8 Is a Massive Microsoft Fail
- 2012 Election not a Mandate for either Obama or th...
- How Low Will Microsoft Go?
- Social Security - Why It’s Worse Than You Think
- Obama Administration's "Finest Hour"
- What is Driving US Health Care Spending
- Microsoft sweating the assets?
- Health Care Costs Driving Deficits
- Vitter: Harry Reid "an idiot" for Katrina comments...
- You gotta problem with Hagel or Brennan?
- Apotheker's Legacy of Wrecking HP Continues
- Antitrust, Politics, Economics
- Google Has Learned The Ways of Washington--Governm...
- The FTC, Microsoft and Google
- 2013 Ford C-Max Energi -- Car of the Year!
- FTC Announcement Concerning Its Investigation of G...
- 13 Predictions for 2013
- 2012 Losers in the Political Realm
- What you should know about the fiscal cliff deal
- Way to Go Microsoft! -- Windows 8 Adoption Rate Tr...
- ▼ January (33)
- ► 2012 (423)