It's still the U.S. economy, stupid - Ben White - POLITICO.com: "The 2012 campaign sometimes feels like a debate over dogs riding on car roofs and which party likes moms more. But the election almost certainly will still turn on the state of the U.S. economy as the nation tries to pull away from one of the worst recessions in history."
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- Why are Taxpayers Paying for Obama's Campaign?
- Escaped Chinese activist Chen Guangcheng speaks ou...
- The Secret Service and Strippers--Not Secret Anymore
- Are you sure you want to re-elect Barack Obama?
- All you need to know about Election 2012
- The California Nightmare
- The Party Is Over? Really?
- Leadership, not popularity or likability
- Media Inaccuracy: So Much for Headlines
- Barack Obama's re-election bid is already in deep ...
- Keep the Internet Free: ACTA treaty ‘dead in the w...
- Meet the Romneys
- 2012 Presidential Election Projection
- What's it going to look like November 7th?
- ICANN Corrupts Internet With New Domains
- Spanish banks now "mainlining" ECB cash
- Democrats painting Mitt Romney as Don Draper--cool!!
- All You Need To Know About the Gingrich Campaign
- Caspsize Rescue: 10 people in a 14-foot boat?
- Failed Florida reef -- one more "good idea" gone bad
- Ann Romney video
- Dogging Mitt Romney
- Google and Privacy: Nothing Evil
- Hey, you're not unemployed, you're "not in Labor F...
- Magic City on Starz
- Google, Larry Page, Steve Jobs, and Apple: a diffe...
- Hey President Obama, ever hear of Marbury v. Madison?
- The Eurozone Disease
- Don't Trust Those "In Charge"
- Obama: A Failed Presidency?
- What You Need To Know About The U.S. Housing Market
- ▼ April (31)