Tuesday, October 22, 2013
Incompetent Obama Administration Does It Again, ObamaCare Website Disaster (MSNBC video)
MSNBC: Obama Admin Showcased ObamaCare Website Before Rollout, Expressed Confidence It Would Work - Scarborough: Administration Was "Extraordinarily Confident" Obamacare Website Would Work | RealClearPolitics: "Joe Scarborough and Chuck Todd remember press briefings at which the Obama administration "made it seem that they knew all the potential problems" that healthcare.gov might experience."
Obama Administration "Extraordinarly Confident" Obamacare Website Would Work -- LOL! Doesn't ANYONE in the Washington media understand how inept and incompetent the "Obama Administration" really is? LOL!
Before this is all over, Obama may be begging Ted Cruz to get the Senate and House to repeal this mess.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- US Government is its own worst enemy
- Obama continued and expanded Bush-Cheney abuses
- The Clueless President
- SXSW, rotten culture, contempt, condescension, pri...
- What were Ted Cruz and the Tea Party Thinking?
- Motivational Quotes (slides)
- Edward Snowden, No Regrets (video)
- A Woman Blogger, the NSA, US Senate, Real Journalists
- For the NSA the worst is yet to come, accountability
- Incompetent Obama Administration Does It Again, Ob...
- The Real Bad News No One (in media or government) ...
- US Government vs the American People in the Bush-O...
- New York Times Discovers Its Own Confirmation Bias
- NSA, What Is The ROI?
- Shutdown ended, debt default averted, but not for ...
- Snowden: Mass Surveillance Is a Threat (Video)
- Obama to Congress: My Way or the Highway (video)
- Opt Out Of Google Plan to Sell Users Endorsements
- Greenwald vs New York Times
- Why Everyone (including the Government) Is Stupid
- NSA, a privacy-violating mess, Government out-of-c...
- Obama, America, banana republic, deadbeat nation
- NSA Data Center Meltdown -- Snowden?
- Bernanke's Failures, Unemployment, The Value of Mo...
- GOP needs to call out Obama on his government shut...
- Was deadly force necessary in DC? No, but does it ...
- End of US Imperium
- One Big Trader Lost Millions Betting on Romney
- Why the New York Times is wrong about a jobs recovery
- Plutocrats, Persecution, Sociopaths
- NSA Abuse and Incompetence, Time To Shut It Down
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2012 (423)