The Stench of the Potomac - Washington may be a dysfunctional place to govern, but it’s working better than ever as a marketplace for cashing in. And that’s thanks, more than anything, to the Democratic Establishment.(source infra)
Frank Rich on 'This Town' and Washington's Dysfunctional Bipartisanship -- New York Magazine: "Delicious as it is to watch preening boldface names make asses of themselves as they network at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, the Aspen Ideas Festival, talk-show greenrooms, and the incessant book parties for books no one will open, what lingers from This Town is what will linger in Washington well after its current dinosaurs are extinct: the political culture owned by big money, Wall Street and otherwise, that the Democrats, no less than the Republicans, have done their best to perpetuate over the past two decades. At least Mitt Romney didn’t pretend to care about the hoi polloi below. Democrats once did."
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Obama Unraveling Over Syria
- Syria, Obama and his mainstream media shills, New ...
- Camille Paglia, Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, PR
- Ron Paul, Snowden, Manning, Heroes
- Obama, NSA, the "witless and harebrained"
- How Snowden did it, NSA Eyes Wide Shut
- Snowden, NSA, Security, Safeguards, Forensic Inves...
- Hewlett-Packard, Past as Prologue, More Layoffs In...
- NSA, DEA, IRS, Obama, Holder -- Time For A Special...
- Just admit it -- the secret FISA Court is a sham
- NSA statements to The Washington Post, Lies and Mo...
- Has the US Government Lied to You? (video)
- How to stop telephone spam
- Washington Stench
- Albert Einstein, Circle of Compassion, Abby Martin...
- Foraging in the Urban Wilds
- "That Dell guy" Snowden also downloaded NSA secrets
- Cuba - No Internet Freedom When Everything is Run ...
- Escape From North Korea (video)
- Chinese Threat to Afghan Buddhas (video)
- Federal agency spent $3 million fighting non-exist...
- Obama's Justice Dept defends secret Orwellian FISA...
- 9/11 Memorial Museum video
- Statue of Liberty video
- Broad Channel in Queens (video)
- INSANE: Obama administration wants SOPA felony leg...
- Snowden surveillance leaks open way for challenges...
- NSA, chatter, noise, FUD
- Must reads from week ending August 3, 2013
- Snowden Makes Appeal From Airport (video)
- Snowden No Narcissist - David Bromwich "must read"
- Businesses Should Fear States' Big Pension Debts
- Even Apple shills admit Chromecast is a "winner"
- ▼ August (33)
- ► 2012 (423)