These clowns--what a waste of money--no wonder they claim they "need" more money in Washington--
Federal agency spent $3 million fighting non-existent malware - Jul. 9, 2013: "The report's most jarring revelation is that the EDA brushed off its contractor's conclusion that the agency faced no significant threat and could solve its problem with some simple repairs. Instead, the EDA's top IT officer decided instead that the only way to be 100% safe was to physically destroy all of the agency's technology gear, including TVs, cameras, computer mice and keyboards. The EDA set out to trash $3 million worth of equipment, stopping short of its goal only because it ran out of money. Meanwhile, it relied on the U.S. Census Bureau for loaned equipment and BlackBerry service."
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Obama Unraveling Over Syria
- Syria, Obama and his mainstream media shills, New ...
- Camille Paglia, Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, PR
- Ron Paul, Snowden, Manning, Heroes
- Obama, NSA, the "witless and harebrained"
- How Snowden did it, NSA Eyes Wide Shut
- Snowden, NSA, Security, Safeguards, Forensic Inves...
- Hewlett-Packard, Past as Prologue, More Layoffs In...
- NSA, DEA, IRS, Obama, Holder -- Time For A Special...
- Just admit it -- the secret FISA Court is a sham
- NSA statements to The Washington Post, Lies and Mo...
- Has the US Government Lied to You? (video)
- How to stop telephone spam
- Washington Stench
- Albert Einstein, Circle of Compassion, Abby Martin...
- Foraging in the Urban Wilds
- "That Dell guy" Snowden also downloaded NSA secret...
- Cuba - No Internet Freedom When Everything is Run ...
- Escape From North Korea (video)
- Chinese Threat to Afghan Buddhas (video)
- Federal agency spent $3 million fighting non-exist...
- Obama's Justice Dept defends secret Orwellian FISA...
- 9/11 Memorial Museum video
- Statue of Liberty video
- Broad Channel in Queens (video)
- INSANE: Obama administration wants SOPA felony leg...
- Snowden surveillance leaks open way for challenges...
- NSA, chatter, noise, FUD
- Must reads from week ending August 3, 2013
- Snowden Makes Appeal From Airport (video)
- Snowden No Narcissist - David Bromwich "must read"...
- Businesses Should Fear States' Big Pension Debts
- Even Apple shills admit Chromecast is a "winner"
- ▼ August (33)
- ► 2012 (423)