Merely confirmation of what I said before --
How Snowden did it - Investigations: "When Edward Snowden stole the crown jewels of the National Security Agency, he didn’t need to use any sophisticated devices or software or go around any computer firewall. All he needed, said multiple intelligence community sources, was a few thumb drives and the willingness to exploit a gaping hole in an antiquated security system to rummage at will through the NSA’s servers and take 20,000 documents without leaving a trace. “It’s 2013 and the NSA is stuck in 2003 technology,” said an intelligence official. . . ."
Billions and billions of dollars wasted on the NSA and its lame contractors in the last 10 years, but I guess if you're going to have a government agency trashing the Fourth Amendment (with no accountability, nor oversight, and complete with secret rubber-stamp Courts) and spying on all Americans, it is better to have an incompetent agency than a competent one. And at this point, it is obvious the only oversight being given to agencies like the NSA is for whistleblowers like Snowden to come forward. Thank you Edward Snowden -- not only did you expose the Constitutional violations of the NSA, you also exposed how inept and incompetent the NSA truly is!
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Obama Unraveling Over Syria
- Syria, Obama and his mainstream media shills, New ...
- Camille Paglia, Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, PR
- Ron Paul, Snowden, Manning, Heroes
- Obama, NSA, the "witless and harebrained"
- How Snowden did it, NSA Eyes Wide Shut
- Snowden, NSA, Security, Safeguards, Forensic Inves...
- Hewlett-Packard, Past as Prologue, More Layoffs In...
- NSA, DEA, IRS, Obama, Holder -- Time For A Special...
- Just admit it -- the secret FISA Court is a sham
- NSA statements to The Washington Post, Lies and Mo...
- Has the US Government Lied to You? (video)
- How to stop telephone spam
- Washington Stench
- Albert Einstein, Circle of Compassion, Abby Martin...
- Foraging in the Urban Wilds
- "That Dell guy" Snowden also downloaded NSA secrets
- Cuba - No Internet Freedom When Everything is Run ...
- Escape From North Korea (video)
- Chinese Threat to Afghan Buddhas (video)
- Federal agency spent $3 million fighting non-exist...
- Obama's Justice Dept defends secret Orwellian FISA...
- 9/11 Memorial Museum video
- Statue of Liberty video
- Broad Channel in Queens (video)
- INSANE: Obama administration wants SOPA felony leg...
- Snowden surveillance leaks open way for challenges...
- NSA, chatter, noise, FUD
- Must reads from week ending August 3, 2013
- Snowden Makes Appeal From Airport (video)
- Snowden No Narcissist - David Bromwich "must read"
- Businesses Should Fear States' Big Pension Debts
- Even Apple shills admit Chromecast is a "winner"
- ▼ August (33)
- ► 2012 (423)