You make it difficult to comply, or engage in administrative, bureaucratic harassment, guess what? They stop doing business with you, stop investing in your "domain," or avoid having anything to do with you. If Obama really wanted jobs--he could start by having his administration remove or reform regulations that are barriers to investment and more jobs--
RAHN: IRS troubles go global - Washington Times: "The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act is already causing many foreign financial institutions to cease investing in the United States or accepting clients with any U.S. connection. Eventually, this regulation may cost the country trillions of dollars in lost foreign investment and millions of lost U.S. jobs. Yet the IRS and Treasury failed to do an independent and serious cost-benefit analysis of the regulation as required. Private-sector executives who fail to do such an analysis could be fired or fined for failing to carry out their fiduciary responsibility." (read more at link above)
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Google Reader out of business as of July 1st
- NSA Surveillance: probably not very effective at s...
- NSA Chief Says? -- they are making it all up
- How Terrorism Really Works
- European Parliament Debate on US NSA Data Surveill...
- National Security Agency, The Spy Factory (video)
- 3 NSA veterans support Snowden - "feel vindicated"
- Edward Snowden lands in Moscow, likely bound for E...
- Snowden Leaves Hong Kong: The Plot Thickens
- Edward Snowden's Sin: Exposing NSA Lies
- Silicon Valley Push Back on NSA Requests (video)
- Spurs vs Heat - Fans Weigh In (video)
- The Loss of Trust in Government
- Biden vs Obama on NSA spying (video)
- Secret Courts Enable Unconstitutional Spying
- Think You've Got Nothing To Hide? Better Think Again
- Obama: “All I Care About Right Now is Political Fu...
- Protesters rally in Hong Kong to support Snowden
- NSA leaker Ed Snowden used banned thumb-drive -- LOL
- EU vs US -- relationship amid PRISM spying claims
- IRS economic headwinds
- What Edward Snowden Told Us
- Virtual currency con games
- All about the NSA PRISM and more
- US surveillance revelations are kiss of death for ...
- "Washington has handed Osama bin Laden his last an...
- Washington Destroying America in order to "protect...
- New Housing Bubble under way thanks to Federal Res...
- Risk-Averse Culture Infects US Workers and Entrepr...
- The insanity and hysteria of "GMO truthers"
- Miami's South Beach protest for resignation of Tur...
- Obama and Plouffe turning IRS controversy into a p...
- The Irish Sandwich and US Tax Policy
- Obama's (and the Democrats) worse nightmare
- ▼ June (34)
- ► 2012 (423)