Friday, July 1, 2011
Economics and Politics by Paul Krugman - The Conscience of a Liberal - NYTimes.com: "the surest way to get branded as not Serious is to figure things out too soon. To be considered credible on politics you have to have considered Bush a great leader, and not realized until Katrina that he was a disaster; to be considered credible on national security you have to have supported the Iraq War, and not realized until 2005 that it was a terrible mistake; to be credible on economics you have to have regarded Greenspan as a great mind, and not become disillusioned until 2007 or maybe 2008"
Labels: Paul Krugman Truth
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- The Teamsters--one Union that gets it
- Keep an eye on Europe--the Italy-Germany 10 year s...
- The Weekend Interview with Bill Gates: Was the $5 ...
- Highly educated ignorance
- $50,000 and a coffee shop around the corner'.
- Will true representative democracy come to Preside...
- Words of warning on China
- Housing is not the answer (and never was)
- How Google+ Will Balkanize Your Social Life - Tech...
- Words to live by
- This Too Shall Pass - Built in Chicago
- HEARD ON THE STREET: Google Makes Facebook Look So...
- GOOGLE The World's Most Reputable Company
- Slow growth, high unemployment
- Google shows how to introduce change
- "You can't handle the truth" by Paul Krugman
- ▼ July (18)