HEARD ON THE STREET: Google Makes Facebook Look Socially Awkward - WSJ.com: "The biggest hurdle for Google+ is getting users, of course. But it is integrating the service with Gmail, which already has 240 million unique users world-wide, according to comScore. Meanwhile, the user experience on Facebook is a victim of the site's success. Users have accumulated so many online 'friends' it can be difficult to organize them. And users often feel assaulted by too much or irrelevant social information, like Zynga game updates. Ultimately, Google+ is a chance for social networkers to start over."
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- The Teamsters--one Union that gets it
- Keep an eye on Europe--the Italy-Germany 10 year s...
- The Weekend Interview with Bill Gates: Was the $5 ...
- Highly educated ignorance
- $50,000 and a coffee shop around the corner'.
- Will true representative democracy come to Preside...
- Words of warning on China
- Housing is not the answer (and never was)
- How Google+ Will Balkanize Your Social Life - Tech...
- Words to live by
- This Too Shall Pass - Built in Chicago
- HEARD ON THE STREET: Google Makes Facebook Look So...
- GOOGLE The World's Most Reputable Company
- Slow growth, high unemployment
- Google shows how to introduce change
- "You can't handle the truth" by Paul Krugman
- ▼ July (18)