I don't know if my next phone will be an Apple or Google Android--it won't be a BlackBerry. My current phone (a BlackBerry six months old) is an inferior smartphone compared to what is available from Apple and the Google Android offerings.What I Would Ask Jim Balsillie of RIM This Morning - Eric Jackson - Tech and China - Forbes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Who makes more off Android: Google or Microsoft?
- China—what a great place to do business!
- Situation deeply abnormal
- Why my next phone won't be a BlackBerry
- Why Mobile Apps Will Soon be Dead - Technology Rev...
- Sun Belt meet Rust Belt: worst housing markets of ...
- States of Denial
- Google and Privacy (and Facebook)
- Google and Facebook--Class or Trash?--It's not har...
- Message for Facebook users
- The Cloud and Mobile/Desktop Convergence
- Thank you Professor Glaeser--you'll be missed!
- HEADWIND Number One: Unemployment
- CHINA MUST REALLY BE LAUGHING AT US--WHAT'S WRONG ...
- ▼ May (14)