You actually don't have to have the support and agreement of this chorus of friends around you. You can say things that they they don't agree with or that will piss them off or that will make them mad. And I think it's actually that psychological break - the ability to say "OK, so-and-so is not going to respect me if I take this position, but I don't care." http://goo.gl/o2xqQ
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Who makes more off Android: Google or Microsoft?
- China—what a great place to do business!
- Situation deeply abnormal
- Why my next phone won't be a BlackBerry
- Why Mobile Apps Will Soon be Dead - Technology Rev...
- Sun Belt meet Rust Belt: worst housing markets of ...
- States of Denial
- Google and Privacy (and Facebook)
- Google and Facebook--Class or Trash?--It's not har...
- Message for Facebook users
- The Cloud and Mobile/Desktop Convergence
- Thank you Professor Glaeser--you'll be missed!
- HEADWIND Number One: Unemployment
- CHINA MUST REALLY BE LAUGHING AT US--WHAT'S WRONG ...
- ▼ May (14)