Why Mobile Apps Will Soon be Dead - Technology Review: "Why Mobile Apps Will Soon be Dead"
"It's hard to imagine Apple's App store -- 50 million users, 400,000 apps, 10 billion downloads -- being threatened with extinction, but it's not as if Tyrannosaurus Rex had a clue its demise was imminent until the process was well underway, either. We know that empires crumble: what's interesting is how." read more http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/mimssbits/26778/
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Monday, May 23, 2011
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Who makes more off Android: Google or Microsoft?
- China—what a great place to do business!
- Situation deeply abnormal
- Why my next phone won't be a BlackBerry
- Why Mobile Apps Will Soon be Dead - Technology Review
- Sun Belt meet Rust Belt: worst housing markets of ...
- States of Denial
- Google and Privacy (and Facebook)
- Google and Facebook--Class or Trash?--It's not har...
- Message for Facebook users
- The Cloud and Mobile/Desktop Convergence
- Thank you Professor Glaeser--you'll be missed!
- HEADWIND Number One: Unemployment
- CHINA MUST REALLY BE LAUGHING AT US--WHAT'S WRONG ...
- ▼ May (14)