Paul Krugman writing in today's New York Times: “The economic situation remains deeply abnormal, with unprecedented long-term unemployment; why should monetary policy be normal? . . . .To return to a regular theme of mine: we’re living in a world in which Very Serious People keep inventing theories and justifications on the fly to justify policy orthodoxy in a highly unorthodox situation; meanwhile, those of us who rely on actual, coherent analysis based on standard economics are considered dangerous radicals.” Still Crazy After All These Months - NYTimes.com
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Who makes more off Android: Google or Microsoft?
- China—what a great place to do business!
- Situation deeply abnormal
- Why my next phone won't be a BlackBerry
- Why Mobile Apps Will Soon be Dead - Technology Review
- Sun Belt meet Rust Belt: worst housing markets of ...
- States of Denial
- Google and Privacy (and Facebook)
- Google and Facebook--Class or Trash?--It's not har...
- Message for Facebook users
- The Cloud and Mobile/Desktop Convergence
- Thank you Professor Glaeser--you'll be missed!
- HEADWIND Number One: Unemployment
- CHINA MUST REALLY BE LAUGHING AT US--WHAT'S WRONG ...
- ▼ May (14)