It's a fair question now that we know Microsoft is getting paid $5 for every HTC Android phone while Google gives Android away for free. Microsoft's take adds up to $150 million in all, based on a rough estimate that HTC has shipped 30 million such devices. And Microsoft is reportedly suing other Android phone makers.http://goo.gl/fkauM At this rate, Microsoft is making more off Android than it does Windows Phone http://goo.gl/nLwVo
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Who makes more off Android: Google or Microsoft?
- China—what a great place to do business!
- Situation deeply abnormal
- Why my next phone won't be a BlackBerry
- Why Mobile Apps Will Soon be Dead - Technology Review
- Sun Belt meet Rust Belt: worst housing markets of ...
- States of Denial
- Google and Privacy (and Facebook)
- Google and Facebook--Class or Trash?--It's not har...
- Message for Facebook users
- The Cloud and Mobile/Desktop Convergence
- Thank you Professor Glaeser--you'll be missed!
- HEADWIND Number One: Unemployment
- CHINA MUST REALLY BE LAUGHING AT US--WHAT'S WRONG ...
- ▼ May (14)