The cloud is part of what's going to enable and probably drive convergence between phone and mobile operating systems and desktop operating systems http://t.co/dmyT3Iw Of the major software companies contacted for the story . . . only Google would comment: "Both Chrome OS and Android are innovative open-source projects that are trying to improve the computing experience by approaching the opportunity from different perspectives. At Google we focus on the user and on fostering innovation. Rather than prejudging outcomes, we will continue to focus on users by enhancing choice and innovation in the ecosystem." See also http://www.technologyreview.com/web/23140/?mod=related
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Who makes more off Android: Google or Microsoft?
- China—what a great place to do business!
- Situation deeply abnormal
- Why my next phone won't be a BlackBerry
- Why Mobile Apps Will Soon be Dead - Technology Review
- Sun Belt meet Rust Belt: worst housing markets of ...
- States of Denial
- Google and Privacy (and Facebook)
- Google and Facebook--Class or Trash?--It's not har...
- Message for Facebook users
- The Cloud and Mobile/Desktop Convergence
- Thank you Professor Glaeser--you'll be missed!
- HEADWIND Number One: Unemployment
- CHINA MUST REALLY BE LAUGHING AT US--WHAT'S WRONG ...
- ▼ May (14)