Thursday, July 25, 2013
Congress now realizes they've been played as fools by NSA and Obama administration
NSA warned to rein in surveillance as agency reveals even greater scope | World news | guardian.co.uk: "Congressman Ted Poe, a judge, said: "I hope as we move forward as a Congress we rein in the idea that it's OK to bruise the spirit of the constitution in the name of national security.". . .Congressman Spencer Bachus said he "was not aware at all" of the extent of the surveillance, since the NSA programs were primarily briefed to the intelligence committees of the House and Senate. Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren revealed that an annual report provided to Congress by the government about the phone-records collection, something cited by intelligence officials as an example of their disclosures to Congress, is "less than a single page and not more than eight sentences"."
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- Tawana Brawley Story (video)
- Chicago bond rating takes big hit
- The US Secret Government against Democracy
- Obamacare Has Negative Impact on Jobs
- Wait till Other Cities Follow Detroit in filing C...
- ‘America has no functioning democracy’ – Jimmy Car...
- Congress now realizes they've been played as fools...
- Anthony Weiner, Carlos Danger, and Huma Abedin - H...
- What Mandela Means to South Africans (video)
- Zimmerman Verdict: Media Guilty Beyond A Reasonabl...
- Worldwide Honey Bee Collapse Threatens All Human L...
- The Obamcare effect is real
- Congressional Oversight? What a Joke!
- How the US government forces internet firms to "co...
- US Media Amplifies Lies of US Government
- Oliver Stone on NSA Spying (video)
- US Voters Say Snowden Is Whistleblower
- NSA and Snowden, what happened between May 20th an...
- US Intelligence leaders seem to have lost their fa...
- Egypt Coup Big Blow For Muslim Brotherhood
- US Prison System Is Criminogenc
- Is the US Government trying to kill Silicon Valley?
- Why Secret Courts Have No Place in a Free Society
- Obamacare Strikes: Part-Time Jobs Surge To All Tim...
- Mainstream Media trying to dismiss IRS scandal
- The Guardian readership exploding, scoops New York...
- Edward Snowden as a stateless refugee
- South Africa Anti-Obama (video)
- Greenwald and the Truth vs Washington "Spin" (video)
- NSA security "creepiness"
- Demonizing Edward Snowden--when did the US media e...
- Google challenges US gag order, citing First Amend...
- ▼ July (32)
- ► 2012 (423)