When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Windows 8? Watch this video before you decide
The New York Times invited five computer users to try their hands at navigating Microsoft's new tablet-friendly redesign. You decide. I already did--I'm sticking with Windows 7.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- Most essential travel computer gadget
- Sandy Crisis Map update
- Hurricane Sandy: stay informed, stay safe, don't p...
- The Des Moines Register endorsement: "Mitt Romney ...
- DNC website has all the details on Mitt Romney's t...
- New York Police Officer Held in Plots to Kidnap, R...
- Early look at Windows 8 baffles consumers
- Windows 8 interface confusing on the desktop
- Windows 8? Watch this video before you decide
- The Election now down to just 7 states, 66 Elector...
- Tom Wolfe's 'Back to Blood' in Miami
- 3rd Debate - Obama clear winner
- McNamee: Windows Is Over, We're In a New Tech World
- Balancing Brazil's Forests video
- American crocodile coming back (video)
- Who needs a cellphone
- Time-lapse video: Space shuttle Endeavour’s trek a...
- The Second Debate: America Deserves Better
- Lee Daniels, Director of The Paperboy
- Tea & the Art of Life Management
- Wonder if Obama will blame it on a YouTube video?
- The Only Way Forward For Europe
- Christians flee Egypt town after death threats
- Air Force mini-shuttle X-37B
- Shiller Data Questions Housing Revival
- Obama's Deficit Budget
- Where Are The Jobs?
- French Beekeepers find the cause of their bees' gr...
- Bond 50th Anniversary
- Biden: Middle Class Buried for Last 4 Years (video)
- Counter View: Obama won the Debate
- 3 minute debate prep
- CABLE NEWS RACE?
- Presidential Race Update
- Intelligence office says it got Libya attack wrong
- ▼ October (35)