Wednesday, November 16, 2011
PIMCO's Mohamed El-Erian: politicians need to recognize we are in structural changes (not cyclical)
Nov. 14 (Bloomberg) -- Pacific Investment Management Co. Co-Chief Investment Officer Bill Gross and Chief Executive Officer Mohamed El-Erian, talk about the European sovereign-debt crisis and its impact on the U.S. economy and the role of Germany in resolving the turmoil. Speaking with Tom Keene on Bloomberg Television's "Surveillance Midday," they also discuss Treasury yields. (Source: Bloomberg)
PIMCO's Mohamed El-Erian said (8:16) politicians need to realize we are in a period of fundamental, structural changes (not cyclical)
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Finding your passion (video)
- Why a Stimulating Job Can Improve Your IQ (video)
- Germany: Going Down with the Ship
- The Rich get Richer (and Bigger) thanks to the Fed...
- Saving a dinosaur, part 2: Overhauling the Post Of...
- Saving a dinosaur: the US Postal Service (video)
- Yankeegroup: Facebook Falls Low on Consumers' List...
- Pick Your Poison: ECB as lender of last resort
- Eurocontagion: caveat emptor!
- Pimco's El-Erian Calls U.S. Economy `Terrifying' (...
- Eurozone: the confidence fairy’s not coming
- Why the U.S. desperately needs tax reform
- When Government is the Problem, Entrepreneurs will...
- Yes Fiscal Policy Matters, but What Kind of Stimul...
- Money Quote of the Week
- Angela Merkel to Europe: "You vill obey!"
- Google Stands Up for Internet Freedom
- Stop SOPA
- The 2 things you need to know about Newt Gingrich ...
- PIMCO's Mohamed El-Erian: politicians need to reco...
- Warren Buffett on the deficit: spending has to com...
- Warren Buffett: Romney is strongest GOP candidate
- Romney leads--Republicans coming to their senses
- B&N asks DOJ to investigate Microsoft
- The euro, it turns out, was not a good idea
- Cuba Today: The Struggle Continues
- Debate wrap-up and what most media missed
- Now for the Italian Job
- ZDNet: Chrome is the best web browser
- The Giant of Redmond Is Not Sleeping--Why Microsof...
- Italy: end game time
- Denial is a river . . . in Europe, part 2
- To the 'Occupy London Stock Exchange' protesters, ...
- Denial is a river . . . in Europe
- David Cameron: "There is a global storm in the wor...
- ▼ November (35)