When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Monday, August 1, 2011
The TSA’s Grand Failure Of Imagination - Marc Weber Tobias - The Travelgeek - Forbes: "The Government Accountability Office keeps finding security failures at our airports. Maybe it is time to reevaluate how we protect the nation’s air transport system and at what cost to the government and the traveling public. All it takes is a little imagination."
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Disarray the HP Way
- Environmental Enforcement Leaves Musicians in Fear...
- How to get $12 billion of gold to Venezuela--it's ...
- What Apple, Microsoft et al have in common
- The difference between HP and Apple today
- Federal Reserve has some explaining to do
- If Washington was really serious about reducing un...
- It’s not just about the U
- HP's Leo Apotheker, Master of FUD
- A Crisis of Confidence in what?
- Good riddance Rod Beckstrom!
- The Density Dynamic--pros and cons
- Texas Gov. Rick Perry? You're kidding?
- New Options for Starbucks Wi-Fi Squatters - Techno...
- "Systemic, ongoing fraud that is ubiquitous in the...
- Is blogging free speech or terrorism?
- Government money is no good in today's stressed en...
- Making Obama look real good
- Windy City Statuesque Blonde Bombshell
- ICANN plan: lawyers' dream and public nightmare
- U.S. loses AAA credit rating from S&P--a wake-up c...
- The First Amendment is still in effect--at least o...
- Web Speed: what are your "pipe" and "code?"
- Q/A Massive cyber attack
- The TSA’s Grand Failure Of Imagination - Marc Webe...
- ▼ August (25)