When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Rick Ferri, Portfolio Solutions Founder and CIO (audio)
This Masters in Business radio podcast features Rick Ferri, founder and chief investment officer of Portfolio Solutions - portfoliosolutions.com - interviewed by Barry Ritholtz.
Ferri is a former Marine Corps fighter pilot who spent the first decade of his career working as a retail stockbroker. In the 1990s, he came up with an idea for a low-cost portfolio based on exchange-traded funds while working at Smith Barney. He pitched the idea to the company’s chief at the time, Jamie Dimon, who shot it down. Ferri spent the next few years refining the idea and planning his own firm, which he started in 1999. He also is the author of several books, including “All About Index Funds: The Easy Way to Get Started. #investing
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- Rick Ferri, Portfolio Solutions Founder and CIO (a...
- Investing, The Fed, Unintended Consequences
- Charles Masson: Top Five Secrets of a Successful R...
- Hold My Money, Please, I'll Even Pay You!
- The Next Financial Crisis? Worse Says Jamie Dimon
- China, Economy, Scary Numbers (video)
- Jon Hamm Explains Career Trajectory to Mad Men (vi...
- What Mad Men Means for AMC Networks (video)
- Mortgaging Our Future?
- George Soros: Greece Is Going Down the Drain (video)
- Insider Trading From Washington Insiders? (video)
- Bill Gross Is Very Bullish on Treasuries (video)
- Why College Is Not for Everyone: Robert Reich (video)
- The Luxury Umbrella That Alerts You When You Forge...
- Greece's Debt Problem Explained in Five Charts (vi...
- Can Macau Move Past Gambling, Casinos? (video)
- Is High-Frequency Trading Really Out of Control? (...
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)