Is High-Frequency Trading Really Out of Control? -
Former CFTC Commissioner Bart Chilton discusses high-frequency trading, and responds to comments made by Michael Lewis, the author of ''Flash Boys.''
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- Rick Ferri, Portfolio Solutions Founder and CIO (a...
- Investing, The Fed, Unintended Consequences
- Charles Masson: Top Five Secrets of a Successful R...
- Hold My Money, Please, I'll Even Pay You!
- The Next Financial Crisis? Worse Says Jamie Dimon
- China, Economy, Scary Numbers (video)
- Jon Hamm Explains Career Trajectory to Mad Men (vi...
- What Mad Men Means for AMC Networks (video)
- Mortgaging Our Future?
- George Soros: Greece Is Going Down the Drain (video)
- Insider Trading From Washington Insiders? (video)
- Bill Gross Is Very Bullish on Treasuries (video)
- Why College Is Not for Everyone: Robert Reich (video)
- The Luxury Umbrella That Alerts You When You Forge...
- Greece's Debt Problem Explained in Five Charts (vi...
- Can Macau Move Past Gambling, Casinos? (video)
- Is High-Frequency Trading Really Out of Control? (...
- ▼ April (17)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)