Don Peebles, chairman and chief executive officer at Peebles Corporation, discusses the increased pricing and demand for luxury real estate in New York City. He speaks on “Market Makers.” (Feb 19, 2015)
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- Michael Lewis: What If Markets Made Themselves Fai...
- Traders Are in an Arms Race for Speed (video)
- Goodbye to War Loan: 1917 to 2015 (video)
- The Birch Cent Penny That Could Fetch $2 Million a...
- Investing? Beware Consultants, They Will Cost You
- China, Reality Check, Has the Hard Landing Already...
- The Incredible Turnaround of the US Dollar Explain...
- Alan Greenspan: Oil Price Hasn’t Hit Bottom Yet (v...
- Nouriel Roubini Does Not See Greece Leaving the Eu...
- Warren Buffett, Graham And Doddsville Lecture
- I'm For Billary! Slogans That Hillary Clinton Will...
- Who Buys $30 million Apartments in New York City? ...
- ECB President Mario Draghi News Conference in Two ...
- Why Cheap Oil Doesn't Stop the Drilling (video)
- Top Five Frontier Markets to Invest In (video)
- Why There Are No Winners in the Global Currency Wa...
- Will a $150 Million Condo Sell in New York City? (...
- Is Cheap Oil a Complete Plus for the Economy?
- Buffett's Bet, S&P 500 Index Fund vs Hedge Funds
- Prisoner's Dilemma, Life on the Outside (video)
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)