This Penny Could Fetch $2 Million at Auction -
A U.S. penny forged in 1792 is up for auction at Stack's Bowers in Baltimore, with an estimated value of $2 million. If the March 26 auction meets expectations, the coin will have realized a 200 million percent increase in value in 223 years. Bloomberg's James Tarmy has more on "Taking Stock."
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- Michael Lewis: What If Markets Made Themselves Fai...
- Traders Are in an Arms Race for Speed (video)
- Goodbye to War Loan: 1917 to 2015 (video)
- The Birch Cent Penny That Could Fetch $2 Million a...
- Investing? Beware Consultants, They Will Cost You
- China, Reality Check, Has the Hard Landing Already...
- The Incredible Turnaround of the US Dollar Explain...
- Alan Greenspan: Oil Price Hasn’t Hit Bottom Yet (v...
- Nouriel Roubini Does Not See Greece Leaving the Eu...
- Warren Buffett, Graham And Doddsville Lecture
- I'm For Billary! Slogans That Hillary Clinton Will...
- Who Buys $30 million Apartments in New York City? ...
- ECB President Mario Draghi News Conference in Two ...
- Why Cheap Oil Doesn't Stop the Drilling (video)
- Top Five Frontier Markets to Invest In (video)
- Why There Are No Winners in the Global Currency Wa...
- Will a $150 Million Condo Sell in New York City? (...
- Is Cheap Oil a Complete Plus for the Economy?
- Buffett's Bet, S&P 500 Index Fund vs Hedge Funds
- Prisoner's Dilemma, Life on the Outside (video)
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)