Sunday, March 29, 2015
Goodbye to War Loan: 1917 to 2015 (video)
Goodbye to War Loan: 1917 to 2015 - To commemorate this most interesting of gilts we have made a film about War Loan – one that tells the economic history of the UK through wars, default, the re-joining and leaving of the gold standard, the inflationary 1970s, the loss of the UK’s AAA credit rating, and finally the deflation that has followed the Great Financial Crisis.
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- Michael Lewis: What If Markets Made Themselves Fai...
- Traders Are in an Arms Race for Speed (video)
- Goodbye to War Loan: 1917 to 2015 (video)
- The Birch Cent Penny That Could Fetch $2 Million a...
- Investing? Beware Consultants, They Will Cost You
- China, Reality Check, Has the Hard Landing Already...
- The Incredible Turnaround of the US Dollar Explain...
- Alan Greenspan: Oil Price Hasn’t Hit Bottom Yet (v...
- Nouriel Roubini Does Not See Greece Leaving the Eu...
- Warren Buffett, Graham And Doddsville Lecture
- I'm For Billary! Slogans That Hillary Clinton Will...
- Who Buys $30 million Apartments in New York City? ...
- ECB President Mario Draghi News Conference in Two ...
- Why Cheap Oil Doesn't Stop the Drilling (video)
- Top Five Frontier Markets to Invest In (video)
- Why There Are No Winners in the Global Currency Wa...
- Will a $150 Million Condo Sell in New York City? (...
- Is Cheap Oil a Complete Plus for the Economy?
- Buffett's Bet, S&P 500 Index Fund vs Hedge Funds
- Prisoner's Dilemma, Life on the Outside (video)
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)