When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Wednesday, August 13, 2014
Yazidis from Iraq Tell of Harrowing Escape From Islamic State Militants (video)
Video - Iraq's Yazidis Tell of Harrowing Escape From Islamic State Militants - WSJ.com: "Salwah Khalaf and her family fled Sinjar in Iraq last week when they heard insurgents from the Islamic State were about to attack. WSJ's Nour Malas reports.
Still think ANYONE in Washington DC knows what they are doing? Republicans, Democrats, Bush, Obama--they are all responsible for what is now happening in Iraq and Syria and the rise of ISIS (members of which the Obama administration trained and armed to oppose Syria's Bashar al-Assad. Regime change, nation-building--what a disaster!
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- Barry Ritholtz Interviews Jim Chanos (audio)
- DoubleLine's Jeffrey Gundlach, US 10-year yields, ...
- Europe, Economic Reality, Markets, Magical Thinking
- What State is the Biggest Loser?
- Military expenditure as percentage of GDP
- Why Would the US Want to Militarize Its Police?
- Geopolitics Only Cloud for Global Economy, Fred Ne...
- Absurd US Government Programs to Overthrow Cuban G...
- Barry Ritholtz interviews Jack Brennan, former Van...
- China Hasn’t Really Averted a Crash - Jim Walker, ...
- Bull vs Bear Debate, Where Do Stocks Go From Here?...
- Stock Prices High, Global Risks, Investor Anxiety
- Yahoo Sports, Marissa, Woj
- Arrogance Is Good, In Defense of Silicon Valley (v...
- Michael Mauboussin, Barry Ritholtz Interview (audio)
- Nobu Master Chef, Making Perfect Sushi (video)
- How Top 1% Hoard Cash Offshore (Bloomberg video)
- Time to Be Opportunistic in Investing says Lisa Sh...
- Yazidis from Iraq Tell of Harrowing Escape From Is...
- Who's in Charge of Iraq Right Now? Washington Clue...
- Russia Can Endure Pain More Than EU or US says JPM...
- Snapchat Really Worth $10 Billion? (video)
- Housing recovery is over, plus underwater mortgages
- Jeremy Grantham, M&A Boom, Bubble, It Will All End...
- Hong Kong, Singapore, Popping Housing Bubbles (Video)
- Who Will Buy Yahoo and Solve the Marissa Problem?
- Barack Obama, Ted Cruz, Trolling
- Wall Street: Rules of the Game OR Rules Gamed
- Stephen Roach, US View on Currency and Trade (video)
- Rob Arnott interviewed by Barry Ritholtz
- Argentina Default, Ripple Effects (video)
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)