Think government is good? Think laws protect you? Better think again. Government today does more harm than good; government isn't out to protect you. Government protects those with money and power to lobby and influence the passage of laws that stop fair play, competition, and consumer choice --
When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Using Government to Stop Competition
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- US Senator Rand Paul vs Obama and the NSA
- Looting, Detroit Pensions, Politicians Never Say No
- Public Policy Failures, Illinois vs Texas and Indiana
- Obama Causes US to Fall in Global Press Freedom Ra...
- European Debt Crisis Visualized (video)
- Using Government to Stop Competition
- Get Rid of the Fed Dual Mandate Before It Complete...
- The Five Surveillance Myths Stalling NSA Reform
- US in decline and denial, Texas moves ahead (slides)
- Mortgage Delinquencies, the Disaster Still to Come
- Our Biggest Problem: Elitists Running the Federal ...
- PIMCO, Bill Gross, Medieval Investment Outlook
- Jesse Ventura, off the grid, hiding from drones
- Congressman Mike Rogers, His History of Fabrications
- Obamacare Is The Political Issue 2014
- Rand Paul opens a crack in the Facade
- Our Unfair Tax Code, Corporate Tax Havens
- First Look Media (video)
- Companies Flee US Tax System (video)
- Retail Stores Closing, Rotting Homes, Gundlach, Su...
- Chinese Billionaires Are Not Buying Superyachts (v...
- What you need to know about Cybersecurity (NPR audio)
- Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt, Rules for ...
- How Do You Fire Someone? A Billionaire Tells You (...
- Sherlock, Season 3, Free Episode
- One More Reason Why I Cut the Cord and said goodby...
- Obama proposes creation of six more Solyndras
- 6 Worst Members of Congress (video)
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)