"Plaintiffs, on behalf of themselves and all other similarly situated United States citizens or permanent residents who are or have been customers, users, or subscribers of phone service in the United States since 2006, bring this action for declaratory and injunctive relief against Defendants' mass, suspicionless, non-particularized collection, storage, retention, and search of telephone metadata related to every domestic or international phone call made or received by Plaintiffs and class members ... under the auspices of Section 215 of the Patriot Act, 50 U.S.C. § 1861, in violation of the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution .... Plaintiffs and class members seek a declaration that the Mass Associational Tracking Program is unconstitutional, an injunction forbidding the government from continuing the MATP, and an order to the Defendants to purge from its MATP databases all of the telephone metadata related to the communications of Plaintiffs and class members." - Rand Paul v. Barack Obama, a class-action lawsuit over NSA spying, taking on President Barack Obama; Director of National Intelligence James Clapper; Keith Alexander, director of the National Security Agency; and FBI Director James Comey. (source: http://www.politico.com/playbook/)
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- US Senator Rand Paul vs Obama and the NSA
- Looting, Detroit Pensions, Politicians Never Say No
- Public Policy Failures, Illinois vs Texas and Indiana
- Obama Causes US to Fall in Global Press Freedom Ra...
- European Debt Crisis Visualized (video)
- Using Government to Stop Competition
- Get Rid of the Fed Dual Mandate Before It Complete...
- The Five Surveillance Myths Stalling NSA Reform
- US in decline and denial, Texas moves ahead (slides)
- Mortgage Delinquencies, the Disaster Still to Come
- Our Biggest Problem: Elitists Running the Federal ...
- PIMCO, Bill Gross, Medieval Investment Outlook
- Jesse Ventura, off the grid, hiding from drones
- Congressman Mike Rogers, His History of Fabrications
- Obamacare Is The Political Issue 2014
- Rand Paul opens a crack in the Facade
- Our Unfair Tax Code, Corporate Tax Havens
- First Look Media (video)
- Companies Flee US Tax System (video)
- Retail Stores Closing, Rotting Homes, Gundlach, Su...
- Chinese Billionaires Are Not Buying Superyachts (v...
- What you need to know about Cybersecurity (NPR audio)
- Google Executive Chairman Eric Schmidt, Rules for ...
- How Do You Fire Someone? A Billionaire Tells You (...
- Sherlock, Season 3, Free Episode
- One More Reason Why I Cut the Cord and said goodby...
- Obama proposes creation of six more Solyndras
- 6 Worst Members of Congress (video)
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)