Wednesday, October 19, 2011
KPCB Internet Trends (2011) (Mary Meeker)
KPCB Internet Trends (2011)
This fact-packed presentation compiled by KPCB partner Mary Meeker explores and examines the significant trends shaping the Internet today. Backed by hard data and decades of technology analysis, Mary posits that the mobile revolution is still in its infancy and poised for tremendous growth. Her presentation also zeroes in on the newest breakout trends driving e-commerce, including the rejuvenating effects of local commerce, the global race to adopt mobile devices and apps, and the latest innovations in online payments. The evolving social space comes under Mary’s scrutiny as well. She observes that social networking is proving to be not just a powerful engagement model, but also a pervasive new wave of opportunity that spans the online experience. View the full presentation for a look at the digital trends that surround us in today’s increasingly mobile, social world.
For videos of the presentation and Q/A go here.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Europe: the crisis is not over--
- Recovering from Leo--HP to Keep PC Business
- Europe's temporary solution (video)
- Lombardi Says Europe Crisis Remedies Could Fall Sh...
- What were they thinking? Magical thinking!
- Jeffrey Friedman: Regulators' Ignorance Contribute...
- Time for R&R: 36 Hours in South Beach (video)
- The GOP has a problem
- European debt crisis talks plunged into chaos
- Alabama: not the anwer to illegal immigration
- GOP debate October 18th - my take
- KPCB Internet Trends (2011) (Mary Meeker)
- Going off-grid: 6 days on Little Deadman's Cay, Ba...
- At the precipice--this is not good--Europe rejects...
- Ann Coulter on the GOP presidential field: Romney ...
- Ben Bernanke's Darkest Fears (funny video)
- Is the U.S. becoming a Third-World Nation? -video
- William Bennett to Robert Jeffress: "You did Rick ...
- The Bank of England moves aggressively in face of ...
- Apple's design wizard has not left the building
- Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address
- OK, Christie is not running--now what? Here's my t...
- Rethinking Government 101
- Obama’s Jobs Bill: Hire somebody who's not unemplo...
- FEMA's new normal, NOAA's phony hurricane, and the...
- ▼ October (25)