When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Thursday, October 20, 2011
GOP debate October 18th - my take
Here's my take (and I watched the whole thing):
Romney is a Leader;
Cain is a Gentleman (and businessman);
Santorum is just a Jerk;
Perry is a Loser (and not very bright).
Bottom line--nothing has changed.
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)
- Europe: the crisis is not over--
- Recovering from Leo--HP to Keep PC Business
- Europe's temporary solution (video)
- Lombardi Says Europe Crisis Remedies Could Fall Sh...
- What were they thinking? Magical thinking!
- Jeffrey Friedman: Regulators' Ignorance Contribute...
- Time for R&R: 36 Hours in South Beach (video)
- The GOP has a problem
- European debt crisis talks plunged into chaos
- Alabama: not the anwer to illegal immigration
- GOP debate October 18th - my take
- KPCB Internet Trends (2011) (Mary Meeker)
- Going off-grid: 6 days on Little Deadman's Cay, Ba...
- At the precipice--this is not good--Europe rejects...
- Ann Coulter on the GOP presidential field: Romney ...
- Ben Bernanke's Darkest Fears (funny video)
- Is the U.S. becoming a Third-World Nation? -video
- William Bennett to Robert Jeffress: "You did Rick ...
- The Bank of England moves aggressively in face of ...
- Apple's design wizard has not left the building
- Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address
- OK, Christie is not running--now what? Here's my t...
- Rethinking Government 101
- Obama’s Jobs Bill: Hire somebody who's not unemplo...
- FEMA's new normal, NOAA's phony hurricane, and the...
- ▼ October (25)