When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do? -- John Maynard Keynes
Monday, February 2, 2015
Starbucks Coffee, Seattle, Pike Place Market, CEO Howard Schultz (video)
For its 85th anniversary, Bloomberg Businessweek chronicles the most disruptive ideas of the past 85 years. In 1971, Starbucks Coffee opens in Seattle's Pike Place Market. CEO Howard Schultz gave American coffee a story and a lifestyle, taking it out of the kitchen and putting it onto almost every corner in America. (Video by Brandon Lisy. Music by Andy Clausen) (Source: Bloomberg)
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- Gary Shilling on Why You Should Own Bonds
- Gary Shilling, Abundance Of Commodities (video)
- Why Austerity Will Not Save Greece (video)
- Corruption, Eradicated?
- America, China, Economic Parity
- Brexit Unlikely If EU Terms Renegotiated says Bori...
- Greece vs Europe, Who Will Blink First? (video)
- What is Happening? Get the Important Stuff Using O...
- Burning Man, Will the Billionaires be Kicked Out? ...
- US, Afghanistan, Iraq, Corruption, Waste
- Global Monetary Policy, What Central Bankers are W...
- US Travel and Medical Companies, New Opportunities...
- Scope of Permissible Cuba Transactions
- Economy: Housing Weak due to Consumer Debt, Credit...
- Gold Standard, Central Banks, Economic Outcomes
- Secular Stagnation, Debt Overhang, Sluggish Growth...
- Ann Pettifor on Europe (video)
- Starbucks Coffee, Seattle, Pike Place Market, CEO ...
- World Economic Forum, Highlights From Davos 2015 (...
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2014 (368)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)