Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Obamacare, Health Insurers Getting Richer
An Obamacare bailout? Insurers already got one!—politics—Commentary: "...In other words, your health-insurance company is getting richer and it's jacking up rates because it can. Obamacare doesn't stop it. Wall Street is encouraging it. And there's nothing you can do about it. This doesn't look good for President Obama, who frequently cited soaring insurance costs when selling and defending his health plan across the country. And it also makes Republicans look a bit foolish for continuing to warn everyone about a looming bailout for insurance companies hidden somewhere in the pages of the ACA. It turns out the whole law is a bailout or boost, call it whatever you like, for the health insurers. They're doing fine and will continue to do fine...."
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- Greenspan: We Don't Know How Fed Policies Will Wor...
- Price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) from 1900 to pr...
- Boom Bust Trap, Financial Meltdown on Horizon?
- Innovation, Frugality, Non-consensus View, Things ...
- The States People Are Fleeing In 2014
- Wealth Levels, Wealth Inequality, Great Recession
- Financial Crisis, Tim Geithner, Barack Obama, Cong...
- Internet Tax Moratorium, Internet Freedom, Interne...
- Federal Email Systems Should Be on Gmail and Googl...
- How to Turn Your Closet Into Cash (video)
- A Vacation is a Luxury Most Americans Can Not Afford
- Hedge Funds, Managers, Career Risk, Market Beta
- Global Economic Crisis, Are We In Trouble?
- IMF slashes estimate for US economic growth in 2014
- Economy, Recession, Unemployment
- Hillary Clinton juggernaut to the White House in 2...
- Google, Eric Schmidt, Cuba, Internet Freedom
- Barrick Discovers Hidden Gold Treasures in Nevada ...
- Cynk Technology, Markets, Suckers, Irrational Exub...
- Cynk Technology -- Yeah Markets are Rational, LOL!...
- Decoded Bond Secrets, Memphis Firm Mystifying Wall...
- Masters in Business on Bloomberg Radio Coming July 12
- Obamacare, Health Insurers Getting Richer
- Chicago Gun Violence, Part III -- Fourth of July i...
- Chicago Gun Violence, Part II
- Shootings, Killings, an "Everyday Normal Thing" in...
- Government Pension Funds, Addicted to Risk
- VA Corrosive Culture, Failures in Health Care
- Private Island in Florida Keys for $110M (video)
- Fed Is Wrong Everytime on Growth Forecasts (Kumar ...
- Offshore Cash of $2 Trillion, the Hunt for Tax-Fri...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)