A Dozen Things I have Learned from Jeff Bezos | 25iq: "....“I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” You can’t outperform the market if you are the market. Similarly, you must adopt a non-consensus view and be right about that view to beat competitors... “I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.” More money often equals more problems. Companies with too much money are often less rather than more innovative. A quote much used by venture capitalists and entrepreneurs comes to mind here: “We have no money, so we must think!”" (read more at link above)
Tweet Follow @johnmpoole
The Big Picture
Financial Crisis - The Telegraph
JohnTheCrowd.com | The Sailing Website
Craig Newmark - craigconnects
- ► 2015 (131)
- Greenspan: We Don't Know How Fed Policies Will Wor...
- Price to earnings ratio (PE ratio) from 1900 to pr...
- Boom Bust Trap, Financial Meltdown on Horizon?
- Innovation, Frugality, Non-consensus View, Things ...
- The States People Are Fleeing In 2014
- Wealth Levels, Wealth Inequality, Great Recession
- Financial Crisis, Tim Geithner, Barack Obama, Cong...
- Internet Tax Moratorium, Internet Freedom, Interne...
- Federal Email Systems Should Be on Gmail and Googl...
- How to Turn Your Closet Into Cash (video)
- A Vacation is a Luxury Most Americans Can Not Afford
- Hedge Funds, Managers, Career Risk, Market Beta
- Global Economic Crisis, Are We In Trouble?
- IMF slashes estimate for US economic growth in 2014
- Economy, Recession, Unemployment
- Hillary Clinton juggernaut to the White House in 2...
- Google, Eric Schmidt, Cuba, Internet Freedom
- Barrick Discovers Hidden Gold Treasures in Nevada ...
- Cynk Technology, Markets, Suckers, Irrational Exub...
- Cynk Technology -- Yeah Markets are Rational, LOL!...
- Decoded Bond Secrets, Memphis Firm Mystifying Wall...
- Masters in Business on Bloomberg Radio Coming July 12
- Obamacare, Health Insurers Getting Richer
- Chicago Gun Violence, Part III -- Fourth of July i...
- Chicago Gun Violence, Part II
- Shootings, Killings, an "Everyday Normal Thing" in...
- Government Pension Funds, Addicted to Risk
- VA Corrosive Culture, Failures in Health Care
- Private Island in Florida Keys for $110M (video)
- Fed Is Wrong Everytime on Growth Forecasts (Kumar ...
- Offshore Cash of $2 Trillion, the Hunt for Tax-Fri...
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2013 (380)
- ► 2012 (423)